It’s that wonderful time of the year! As Algerian–French author and philosopher Albert Cambus said, “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
Perhaps that’s why spring and fall are my favorite seasons. I love the colors of the leaves and flowers and I love the change of weather. How about you? What’s your favorite season?
To learn more about fall (which we can also call “autumn”), click here to read my newsletter article about things we eat, see and do here in the Washington, DC area.
So, time to practice your English:
- Do you have the fall season in your country?
- Do trees turn colors where you live?
- Have you ever dressed up for Halloween? If so, what costume did you buy or make?
- Do you like pumpkin? Have you had pumpkin bread, muffins, pie or roasted seeds?
- What’s your favorite season? Why?